- What is EgoPay?EgoPay is an online payment gateway which offers a simple and cheap way to purchase online goods, pay for services, subscriptions, entertainment and much more by using e-currency.
- Where is EgoPay registered?EgoPay is registered in Belize under the registry number 118260.
- What is e-currency?Electronic currency is often referred to as “virtual money”, but has the same value as regular currency and can be used efficiently to do online transactions of all types. Whether purchasing products or paying for a service, sending money to your friends and relatives, giving it as a gift to someone or otherwise sending money across borders or any distance, it is handy to be able to use e-currency, rather than costly bank wires or slow checks in the mail.
- How can I contact EgoPay Customer Support?If you have a specific question, you can send us a Support Ticket or contact us by Live Online Chat, which is available 5 a.m. - 1 p.m. GMT Monday-Friday.
- Is EgoPay safe?EgoPay is safe to use and provides a secure environment to protect all the sensitive information using advanced 256 bit SSL encryption provided by GeoTrust Inc.
- What should I do if I forgot my password?Click “I forgot my password” in the login page. Enter your main wallet’s e-mail address and you will receive an e-mail with a link to reset your password.
- What should I do if I forgot my PIN?Click “I forgot my PIN” in the login page. Enter your main wallet’s e-mail address and you will receive e-mail with the link to reset your PIN.
- My password is correct, but I still cannot log in. What should I do?First of all keep in mind that the password is case sensitive and capital letters and numbers are very important when typing in your password. Secondly, you can try to refresh the page or to use another web-browser. If that doesn’t help, you can send a request to EgoPay Customer Support and we will change your password for you.
- My account is restricted. What does it mean?Your account is restricted because you entered the wrong e-mail or PIN 10 times in a row. You were sent an e-mail with a confirmation link to re-activate your account. Please check your spam folder if you do not see it.
- What does it mean by “security question and answer”?The security question and answer are chosen by you when you set up your EgoPay account. They are needed in case you want to change your password or PIN.
- I typed in my security answer correctly, but it still keeps saying that it is not correct. What should I do?First of all keep in mind that security password is case sensitive and capital letters, numbers and space tabs are very important when typing in your security answer. Make sure that you are typing it in correctly.
- What should I do if I forgot my security question and/or answer?The security question and answer are created for you to remember. It is a way for your EgoPay account to be safe, because only you know your security question and answer. If you forgot your security question and/or answer please contact EgoPay Customer Support.
- Can I change my security answer/question?Changing your security answer is not possible due to your own security, so please memorize it or write it down.
Opening a new account
- Who are able to open an EgoPay account?To open an account with EgoPay a person must be at least 18 years old and, as our services are restricted to a certain number of countries, so you must also reside in an allowed country. The list is located on the Sign Up page.
- Is it free to open an EgoPay account?It’s absolutely free to open EgoPay account.
- How can I open an EgoPay account?To create EgoPay account you need to click Create EgoPay Account in the main page and fill the form -https://www.egopay.com/auth/signup. Once you go through the first step, you will get an activation link in to your e-mail. After you click on activation link, you will be asked to fill personal information in order to complete your registration.
- How many accounts can I have?You can have unlimited amount of accounts, but only one per e-mail.
- Do I need to verify my identity to open an account?EgoPay does not request any type of personal identification proof during the process of opening an account, but it is recommended to use real, verifiable and up-to-date information when filling the registration form as EgoPay can request account holders to provide proof of address and identity in case of a fraud investigation or suspicious activity conducted using the account.
- How can I change my login e-mail?You can change your login e-mail by clicking "Profile" and then "Change username". Also you will have to add a new wallet to your account.
- How many e-wallets can I have?You can have as many e-wallets as you wish.
- How can I create and activate my new e-wallet?You can do this by using your EgoPay account Wallets tab. You will find all required information in there. Please click "Wallet" and then "Create new wallet". You will need to add a new wallet to your account and will receive activation letter to your e-mail.
Activating my account
- How long does it take to get activation e-mail?erification e-mail is usually received in a few minutes after finishing the first step of registration.
- I didn’t get confirmation e-mail, what should I do?Please check your SPAM folders to see if it might have ended up there. Sometimes it might take for our server to take a little longer to send you the confirmation e-mail, but if you still haven’t received 1 hour after completing the first step of registration, please contact our Customer Support providing the e-mail you used to register and we will activate your account.
- The activation link is not working, what should I do?You need to contact EgoPay Customer Support for manual account activation.
Managing my account
- Can I change my personal information?You can do it within your EgoPay account. Select Profile and make changes that you need.
- I want to close my account. How should I do it?Keep in mind that only EgoPay Customer Support can block your account but when it is done you will no longer be able to use the registered e-mail with EgoPay system. After your account is blocked you will get personal letter about your account limitation.
- I got an e-mail that somebody else used my account with a different IP address. What should I do?Please note that depending on your internet provider the IP address can change even if you are using the same computer to login. However, if you feel that your account may have been compromised we will certainly assist you by changing your PIN and password. If you would like to do so please contact EgoPay Customer Support.
- My account is limited. What does it mean?It means that your account is under the investigation due to possible fraud or due to possible EgoPay user agreement violations.
- How long does the limitation take?EgoPay can not pre-determine the exact time which the investigation will take. Once it is finished, you will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- Is there a way that I can remove my account limitation?To remove the limitation of your account you will need to log in into your account and provide a valid explanation for particular transactions or answer the questions that were asked by our security staff.
- Where can I find my account number?Your account identifier is the e-mail address associated with your EgoPay wallet and that is the information you need to provide the merchant with.
- How long does it take to send funds from one EgoPay account to another?Transactions from one EgoPay account to another EgoPay account are instant.
- Can I send money to someone who doesn’t have an EgoPay account?You can send money directly to EgoPay account holders. Also you can send money via Payza and via various exchangers. A list of verified exchangers can be found on the Exchanger’s page here -https://www.egopay.com/exchange
- Can I cancel a transaction once it has been completed?No, all transactions are final and cannot be reversed. If you have a problem after making a payment, you need to solve this matter directly with the recipient.
- How can I deposit funds to my EgoPay account?
- What is the limit for deposits and withdrawals?EgoPay does not have any limits on deposits and withdrawals.
- How long does it take for a deposit from Payza to be completed?Deposit from Payza can take up to 2 business days to be processed or sometimes even a little bit longer depending on the number of requests pending.
- I want to send money from my EgoPay account to my Payza account, but I have the same e-mail, can I make a transaction?If you use the same e-mail for both Payza and EgoPay you will still be able to make transactions between them.
- How to make a deposit from Payza to my EgoPay account?
- You can transfer money from Payza by clicking the Deposit tab on the EgoPay website and then clicking the Payza link.
- You will need to select the wallet you want your funds to go into and the amount and then it will calculate the fee and how much will be in your wallet.
- After that click the green "Deposit to Payza" button and it will take you to the “secure.payza.com” screen and you will need to login using your Payza e-mail and password and then click the “Pay now” button.
- The next screen will have you review your transaction and enter your Payza transaction PIN. After that simply click the green button that says “confirm” and proceed.
- It should take you to a “thank you” page and then redirect you back to EgoPay. Keep in mind that deposits from Payza can take 2 business days to be processed.
- Please be sure to follow these instructions step-by-step to avoid any delay in getting your deposit.
- Three days have passed but my deposit is still pending.If your deposit is still pending after two or more business days it means that you did not complete the transaction and no money will be taken, but you will have to repeat the transaction and deposit again if you still need the money. After so many days of the deposit pending the transaction is cancelled.
- My deposit was rejected. Why?It is a part of EgoPay standard security review. As an alternative, you can use Alertexchanger:https://www.alertexchanger.com/ . Please note that Payza will not be able to provide you any information regarding the decline of your transaction as this is solely EgoPay’s decision.
- How can I withdraw my funds from EgoPay?You can withdraw funds to Payza or via approved money exchanger. A list of verified exchangers can be found on the Exchanger’s page here - https://www.egopay.com/exchanger.
- How long does it take to make a withdrawal to Payza?Withdraws to Payza can take up to 2 business days to be processed or sometimes even a little bit longer depending on the number of requests pending.
- How to make a withdrawal to Payza?To withdraw from your EgoPay account to your Payza account you will need to follow these instructions:
- Click “Withdraw” from your EgoPay account and then select Payza.
- It is very important to select which wallet the money is coming from.
- Very carefully enter Payza e-mail address to which the money is going.
- Douple check that the e-mail’s address is correct.
- Enter the amount that you wish to withdraw and choose USD or EUR.
- Click the orange "Submit" button.
- The next page is a confirmation page and it will show you the amount that you are sending, the fee being deducted and the final amount that you will actually get into your Payza account.
- Click the orange "Submit" button.
- How long does it take to make a transaction through Exchanger?Withdrawal to Exchanger can take up to 2 business days to be processed or sometimes even a little bit longer depending on the number of requests pending.
- Transaction to exchanger was delayed, cancelled or invalid. What should I do?EgoPay recommends using only the listed exchangers as their activities are regularly checked for better service. However, EgoPay is not responsible for possible delayed, cancelled, or invalid transactions. You will have to contact the exchanger personally as we will be unable to fix your transaction.
- How can I cash out my money from EgoPay account?You can get a payout using Payza or exchangers. A list of verified exchangers can be found on the Exchanger’s page here - https://www.egopay.com/exchange
- What kind of account types can I choose?You can choose personal or business account type. If you want to become an exchanger, please contact EgoPay Customer Support.
- What is the difference between account types?The only real difference between account types, apart from lower fees in a Personal account is that you will have to open a Business account if you need access to our Merchant tools to accept payments from a website. You can only have an exchanger account if you are a verified EgoPay exchanger.
- How can I change my account type?At this time it can only be done by contacting EgoPay Customer Support.